‍THREE (UNCONVENTIONAL) WAYS TO NETWORK REGARDLESS OF COVID

1. Start volunteering.

Reach out and offer to help people with their online programs. Online programs have increased dramatically in recent years providing a great opportunity for you to build relationships with teams who have different backgrounds or niches.

2. Reengage your online networks.

There is no point having millions of ‘connections’ if you’re failing to connect with them. I have over three million connections through LinkedIn groups and I recently started to reengage them by asking this simple questions:

How can my network support you and your network?

The response has been amazing.

3. Pay it forward.

I recently sent 25 $10 coffee vouchers to key members of my network – five to existing clients, 10 to hot prospects and 10 to prospects that had gone cold. I included a message that reflected my personality and unconventional style. This simple initiative had an overwhelming positive response. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Core Values To Drive The Success Of Your Business